Who are we?
These partners have collaborated in gathering the information about the MEP candidates across Europe, using their extensive network of member organisations, activists and volunteers. All of the partners are committed to the idea that citizens have the right to know who is standing for election in all of the EU countries and we have invested considerable time and energy to ensure that this information is available for you.
- Tobacco Free Europe campaign
- European Federation of Public Service Unions (EPSU)
- European Public Health Alliance (EPHA)
- European Region of the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (Ilga Europe)
- European NGO Confederation for Relief and Development (CONCORD)
- Health and Environment Alliance (HEAL)
- Friends of the Earth Europe, coordinating the European Campaign of the Alliance for Lobbying Transparency and Ethics Regulation (ALTER-EU), the European Coalition for Corporate Justice (ECCJ), the Seattle to Brussels Network (S2B) and the European Attac network.
- Tech To The People (TTTP)